Friday, December 16, 2011

Bikram Yoga 30 Day Challenge--Day 29: Friday, 12/16/11

So I must fully disclose that I have a secret!  And here it is.  Today on Day 29 I am on my way to my 30th class.  YES!  I have done 30 Bikram Yoga classes in 29 days.  A few weeks ago, I did two classes in one day and therefore will officially be done with the 30 Day Challenge.  And so TODAY my name will go up on the Bikram board as having completed the Challenge.  YAY!!!  I get a few more goodies for completing the Challenge but will explain all that in tomorrow's blog.

Even though I am done as of today, I will still do a Day 30 tomorrow because my actual personal Challenge was to do a class a day for 30 days.  Which means tomorrow will be my last day on my 31st class.  Feeling really good y'all...

No comments:

Post a Comment